TanaPitulin




Bury all your secrets in my skin • Come away with innocence, And leave me with my sins • The air around me still feels like a cage • And love is just a camouflage For what resembles rage again... • • So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know • My heart is just too dark to care. I cant destroy what isn't there • Deliver me into my fate- If I'm alone I cannot hate • I don't deserve to have you... • My smile was taken long ago/ If I can change I hope I never know • • I still press your letters to my lips • And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss I couldn't face a life without your light • But all of that was ripped apart... when you refused to fight • • So save your breath, I will not hear. I think I made it very clear • You couldn't hate enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough? • I only wish you weren't my friend. Then I could hurt you in the end. • I never claimed to be a Saint... • My own was banished long ago/ It took the Death of Hope to let you go • • So Break Yourself Against My Stones • And Spit Your Pity In My Soul • You Never Needed Any Help • You Sold Me Out To Save Yourself • And I Wont Listen To Your Shame • You Ran Away- You're All The Same • Angels Lie To Keep Control... •My Love Was Punished Long Ago • If You Still Care, Don't Ever Let Me Know • If you still care, don't ever let me know...